Corrugated bamboo roofing sheets (CBRS) are an excellent alternative to corrugated metal, plastic or asbestos roofing sheets.
Author: S P
I cam across this news of Edible Cutlery, that has been invented by Narayana Peesapati (founder and Managing Director of Bakey’s Food Private Limited).
Plastic in different forms is found to be almost 5% in municipal solid waste, which is toxic in nature. It is a common sight in both urban and rural areas to find empty plastic...
The Malanakara Plantations HO, becomes the first Office Complex in the India to be a Net Zero Building. Design, Engineering, Installation and commissioning of the power plant was executed by TeamSustain.
Net Zero homes are basically homes that use about 60 to 70 percent less energy than a conventional homes. The remaining 40 to 30 percent of the energy is generated using renewable technologies.
Learn how International Development Enterprises (IDE) is helping to develop low-cost, easy-to-operate treadle pumps that will enable farmers to boost their yields and their incomes.
Paper by itself does not harm the environment and its a renewable resource. But cutting down trees for paper … does not tally at all. Using Sugarcane waste to manufacture paper, is the solution.
In today’s world we often here words like Global Warming, Climate Change, Eco-friendly living, etc. etc. Do these words have any relation with us or the common man? Yes! it definitely has.
I came across this horrifying facts of using Plastic Bottled Water and that too to an extend that can cause Cancer and also pollute our environment. Wake-up India, Wake-up Cochin, Wake-up Parents….
Lets provide a service system that creates a new lifestyle towards sustainability by encouraging people to think about reusing before recycling and raising awareness among consumers and the new generation.