The OutBack International Series true sinewave grid-interactive inverter/charger is a complete power solution. The International Series is designed for use in 50 Hz countries that have utility grids with nominal AC voltages of 230 VAC / 50Hz. For areas that frequently experience high or low power conditions such as surges, spikes or brownouts, or have trouble syncing to the utility grid, the International Series grid reconnect timers have been shortened to reduce overall system downtime and improve system functionality.
Incorporating a DC to AC sinewave inverter, battery charger and AC transfer switch housed within a die-cast aluminum chassis the International Series GTFX and GVFX Inverter/Chargers give you the ability to sell solar, wind or hydro power back to the utility grid while providing instantaneous back-up power in the event of a utility outage. Our built in transfer switch automatically disconnects your loads from the utility grid and powers them from the inverter in the event of an outage, allowing you to continue using your solar and battery back-up power, unlike traditional grid-tie systems. Intelligent multi-stage battery charging prolongs the life of your batteries and built-in networked communications allow for simultaneous communications of up to ten OutBack Power components within the system. The exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional inverter/charger away. Our International Series GTFX uses a sealed chassis that can operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high humidity and corrosive salt air while the International Series GVFX uses a vented chassis with “bug proof” screened openings that allow high output AC power for various operating conditions.
OutBack Power inverter/chargers are the only choice when you need a true sinewave, powerful, modular and reliable power solution for your home, business or extreme application.
OUTBACK USA – SINEWAVE INVERTER / CHARGER
Vented GVFX Series
- Next generation advanced power management systems that produces true sinewave AC electricity for stand-alone and back-up power needs
- Off Grid models, Grid Tie / Interactive Models
- Mobile and marine models
- Modular system architecture and ability to increase from 2 kW to 30 kW
- Parallel series and 3 phase stacking capabilities
- Three phase configuration – option
- Sealed and vented models
- Non volatile memory
- High surge power – can handle air conditioners and pumps
- Future Ready – Includes features that enable selling power back to grid
- Remote System Monitoring via an easy-to-use web interface
- Standard Warranty – 2 Years / Optional Warranty – 5 years
OUTBACK USA – CHARGE CONTROLLERS
Continuous Maximum Power Point Tracking Charge Controllers
- Industry leading Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers
- Increases renewable energy yield by up to 30%
- Innovative solar harvesting and battery charging – maximize systems potential
- Allows higher input voltage up to 120 Volts DC for a balance system voltage of 24, 48 or 60 Volts – reduction in cable cost and losses
- Built-in 128 days of Data Logging
- Programmable Auxiliary Control Output
- Standard Warranty – 5 years / Optional Warranty – 10 Years
If you are interested to know more about this product or solution, feel free to write back to me, with you Name, Location and Phone Number. I would ask the technical experts to get in touch with you and help you with your requirement.